Persuading new people to buy your product or service is the most important part of the entire sales process. Do you feel like your product/service is great but it’s just not reaching the right audience? Are you also wondering how to find your target audience?
Use these 3 sales tips to gain more of the right customers who WILL buy your products.
1. Increase Sales With Facebook & Instagram Ads
When it comes to getting more visitors for your online store, Facebook ads platform is a perfect way to go.
With lower average CPCs (cost per clicks) than their competitors (e.g. LinkedIn ads) for most niches, Facebook & Instagram ads can bring you traffic and sales for just a fraction of the usual advertising costs.
We prepared 4 tips to get you started with successful Facebook and Instagram advertising campaigns:
- Remember that this is a social media platform, so create content people will find interesting and suitable for social media.
- Use Lookalike audiences to scale good advertising campaigns.
- Use emojis and carousel or video ads to capture attention in the Facebook/Instagram timeline feed.
- Set up Facebook Pixel on your website to track your conversions. This will make your retargeting ads a lot easier (and cheaper).
Finally, if you’re inexperienced at Facebook and Instagram advertising, hire an expert! You’re likely to earn more than you spend and save on lost revenues from poorly optimized advertising campaigns.
2. Use SEO To Boost Your Traffic And Sales
SEO stands for “search engine optimization.” It is the process of getting traffic from the “free,” “organic,” “editorial” or “natural” search results on search engines.
In other words, it is a process of getting ranked higher on Google and other popular search engines for a specific keyword.
What should you do to use get a better position on Google? We prepared few tips to make sure you start on the right track:
Mention keywords where they matter most.
Include your “one thing” in the site title, domain name, description, tagline, keywords, blog categories, page titles, and page content. Just make sure to not overuse it.
Link to internal pages on your site.
Even though most CMS (content management systems) do this, like WordPress and Shopify, make sure your pages link to each other.
Remove anything that slows down your website.
This usually refers to images, unnecessary plugins and other non-essentials that make it harder for your website to load.
Make sure your website is indexed in search engines.
A lot of search engines will automatically find and index your content, but don’t count on it.
This is just a beginning, there is a lot more to do and it’s specific for each website. Feel free to reach us here, to get your free SEO audit.
3. Run SEM campaigns to find people who are already looking for your product/service
What’s better than targeting people who are already looking for your products? This is what SEM is for.
SEM stands for “search engine marketing”, meaning it allows you to run ads for specific keywords. E.g. if someone is looking for a local dentist on Google, your ad will show up at the top of the page.
Sounds good? Make sure you follow these steps to make the most out of it:
- Start with your keyword gems
- Make sure your URLs are SEO-Friendly.
- Google is the most popular solution, but for some niches, other search engines could get you better results.
- Start small with your SEM strategy. Upscale once you see it’s worth it.
Be careful, you could end up wasting a lot of your money for the wrong keywords. Contact us here if you need help from an expert.